Genesis are one of the world’s biggest selling and most successful bands of all time. They have sold an estimated 100 million albums and have played to sold-out stadiums and arenas all over the world for decades.
The evolution of Genesis is unique, their sound developed and progressed throughout their career and with multiple line-up alterations in the early years, the classic line-up of Tony Banks, Phil Collins and Mike Rutherford took shape in 1976.
‘And Then There Were Three’ (1978) was the first album the band released as a three-piece and spawned the single ‘Follow You Follow Me’ which was their first UK top ten and US top 30 single and proved to be the start of huge commercial global success. The albums ‘Duke’ (1980), ‘Abacab’ (1981), ‘Genesis’ (1983), ‘Invisible Touch’ (1986) and ‘We Can’t Dance’ (1991) followed for the trio, alongside almost constant global stadium tours cementing the band as one of the most successful of all time.
Tony, Phil and Mike reunited again as a band in 2007 after almost 10 years for the Turn It On Again Tour which went on to be one of the biggest grossing tours on the year playing sold-out stadiums around the world.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A max of 4 tickets per person and per household applies.
- Tickets in excess of this will be cancelled.
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them.
- If you can no longer use your tickets, you may resell them through one of the authorised resale sites (please check artist page on livenation.co.uk).
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled.
- Tickets purchased for the 8 December 2020 are valid for 12 April 2021.
- Tickets purchased for the 9 December 2020 are valid for 13 April 2021.