Genesis, who are among the biggest selling recording artists of all time and one of Britain's most internationally renowned bands, have re-scheduled their The Last Domino? Tour of the UK and Ireland to start in September 2021.
Tony, Phil and Mike says, - “Well let’s just forget about that last year and focus on 2021 shall we! We can't wait to finally get this show on the road, but we feel the decision to move the tour is the best one for those planning on attending and for us as a band and crew. We hope now we can all relax a little more and focus on the music and having a good night.”
Genesis are one of the world’s biggest selling and most successful bands of all time. They have sold an estimated 100 million albums and have played to sold-out stadiums and arenas all over the world for decades.
Existing tickets for the rescheduled dates will remain valid, and ticket holders will be contacted by their ticket agent
All original tickets are valid for this new date.
The AO Arena and its operators ASM Global can't wait to welcome fans back to the venue. The number one priority is making sure visiting the venue is as safe and enjoyable as possible. While the government has removed many restrictions, we all still have a shared responsibility to help prevent the spread of Covid-19.
The venue will be operating under the most up to date Government guidance and legislation in place supported by ASM Global's environmental hygiene protocol VenueShield.
For full details on visiting the AO Arena, please see here for more information.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A max of 4 tickets per person and per household applies.
- Tickets in excess of this will be cancelled.
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them.
- If you can no longer use your tickets, you may resell them through one of the authorised resale sites (please check artist page on livenation.co.uk).
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled.
- Tickets purchased for the 8 December 2020 and 12 April 2021 are now valid for 24 September 2021.
- Tickets purchased for the 9 December 2020 and 13 April 2021 are now valid for 25 September 2021.